The White House has a handy summary of vaccination incentives.
Sarah Tew / CNET
In an urge to at least getThrough July 4th, President Joe Biden announced a National Month of Action on Wednesday. As part of the push, the White House has rounded up many of the incentives for people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Some of these incentives include Anheuser-Busch free beer on July 4th; Prize Cruises, Super Bowl Tickets, and Cash from CVS; $ 2 million in Door Dash Gift Cards; On-site vaccines and free tickets to MLB games; Thousands of Microsoft Xboxes; $ 1 million a week to someone through Kroger; and win one year of free United Airlines flights.
Other incentives and incentives to attract peoplelock in:
- Free childcare during vaccination from KinderCare, Learning Care Group, YMCAs, and Bright Horizons
- Vaccination events at hair and beauty salons owned by Black
- A Mayors Challenge contest to see which city can boost their vaccination rates the most by July 4th
- Getting colleges and universities to commit to vaccinating students
- Extended opening hours in pharmacies in June
Vice President Kamala Harris will also take a nationwide tour to encourage people to get vaccinated. The tour is “anchored in the south”.
According to figures from John Hopkins University, around 41.5% of the entire US population is currently fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This means that 136 million people will either receive both doses of theor , or the single dose .
Keep an eye on the coronavirus pandemic.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a doctor or other qualified health care provider with questions about a medical condition or health goals.